There are lots of ways to enjoy melon, but this layered watermelon popsicles recipe is now at the top of my list.
Not only are the layers of melon pretty, but this is a tasty and nutritious treat to enjoy once the weather warms up.
Who am I kidding? I know I don’t need hot weather to enjoy frozen treats. I love frosty desserts any time of year.
Homemade Layered Watermelon Popsicles Recipe
Melon popsicles are a healthier alternative to flagging down the ice cream man.
Fresh melon is delicious on its own, but also fun to enjoy in recipes.
It’s like nature’s candy that is ideal for any summer barbecue.
This cantaloupe, honeydew, and watermelon popsicles recipe will be the biggest hit on the block.
All ages can enjoy this healthy frozen snack on hot days.
Instead of ice cream or store-bought popsicles, serve up frozen fruit pops that are naturally sweet.
Give me a hammock or pool float and I’m more than ready to eat a few melon pops while lounging!
Making your own layered watermelon popsicles recipe is not too hard at all.
This is also a great way to use up any melons that have been sitting on your counter waiting to be cut up and served for a week.
Or, am I the only one that does that? 😉
Experiment by using your favorite fruits. We like the texture from the melon, but the same concept will work for most other fruits.
- 1 cup honeydew
- 1 cup cantaloupe
- 1 cup watermelon
- 16.9 oz coconut water
- Place the cantaloupe chunks and 2 tablespoons of coconut water into the blender and blend for 30 seconds.
- Pour the cantaloupe mix in the cups and fill 1/3 way.
- Place the craft sticks into the cups and freeze for 30 minutes.
- Blend the honeydew melon and 2 tablespoons of coconut water for 30 seconds.
- Pour the honeydew melon mix on top of the cantaloupe mix, place the sticks straight up, and freeze for another 30 minutes.
- Blend the watermelon and 2 tablespoons coconut water for 30 seconds.
- Pour the watermelon mixture on top of the honeydew melon and freeze for the remaining three hours.
- To remove the ice pops from the cups peel off the cup and pull up on the stick.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Serving Size:1 popsicle
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 52Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 118mgCarbohydrates: 12gNet Carbohydrates: 10gFiber: 2gSugar: 10gProtein: 1g
Nutrition facts are an estimate only.
Recipes for ice pops:
- Orange Julius pops
- Ice cream pops
- Strawberry cheesecake popsicles
- Cake batter popsicles
- Lemon popsicles
Do you think you would like this cantaloupe, honeydew, and watermelon popsicles recipe?