If you’re looking for a unique pasta salad recipe, give this one a pin. This chicken and peach pasta salad recipe may seem like an odd flavor combo. The sweetness of the peaches blends well with the chicken and pasta, giving each bite a burst of flavor. Anyone that enjoys trying different types of macaroni salad should give this recipe a try.
Summer might be flying by, but a good cold pasta salad doesn’t have to be seasonal. Pasta salads are frequently a dish brought to parties but don’t forget about them during the rest of the year. Whip up a homemade pasta salad to keep in your house for hungry snackers. Or, as a ready-made side dish to go with dinners.
Pasta side dishes are perfect to make the day before an event. If you are hosting or attending a party, shave some pressure off by doing as much as possible the day before.
More recipes for cold salads:
Chicken and Peach Pasta Salad Recipe
- 2 cups uncooked rotini pasta cooked and rinsed with cold water
- 1 cup shredded chicken
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese cubed
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh basil
- 3 fresh peaches pit removed and sliced into chunks
- 1/2 cup real mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Place pasta, chicken, peas, celery, cheese, basil, and peaches in a large bowl and mix well.
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, lemon juice, salt and pepper and mix well.
- Pour over pasta mixture and mix well to evenly coat.
- Refrigerate 2-4 hours and serve cold.
Do you think you would like this creamy chicken pasta salad?