If you’re looking for a unique pasta salad recipe, give this one a pin. This chicken and peach pasta salad recipe may seem like an odd flavor combo. The sweetness of the peaches blends well with the chicken and pasta, giving each bite a burst of flavor. Anyone that enjoys trying different types of macaroni salad should give this recipe a try.
Summer might be flying by, but a good cold pasta salad doesn’t have to be seasonal. Pasta salads are frequently a dish brought to parties but don’t forget about them during the rest of the year. Whip up a homemade pasta salad to keep in your house for hungry snackers. Or, as a ready-made side dish to go with dinners.
Pasta side dishes are perfect to make the day before an event. If you are hosting or attending a party, shave some pressure off by doing as much as possible the day before.
More recipes for cold salads:
Chicken and Peach Pasta Salad Recipe
A unique blend of flavors in this pasta salad. Bring chicken and peach pasta salad to your next BBQ party.
- 2 cups uncooked rotini pasta, cooked and rinsed with cold water
- 1 cup shredded chicken
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese, cubed
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh basil
- 3 fresh peaches, pit removed and sliced into chunks
- 1/2 cup real mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Place pasta, chicken, peas, celery, cheese, basil, and peaches in a large bowl and mix well.
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, lemon juice, salt and pepper and mix well.
- Pour over pasta mixture and mix well to evenly coat.
- Refrigerate 2-4 hours and serve cold.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 389Total Fat: 26gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 16gCholesterol: 55mgSodium: 639mgCarbohydrates: 25gFiber: 3gSugar: 9gProtein: 15g
Nutrition facts are an estimate only.
Thursday 2nd of August 2018
that looks so good,,i would probably substitute something else for the peas but i sure am going to try making this looks delicious
Tuesday 31st of July 2018
Chicken and Peach Pasta Salad Recipe would be something different for me to try. It would be nice to take this to a summer BBQ.
Monday 30th of July 2018
That does look like an interesting pasta salad. It's peach season so now would be a good time to try it.
Monday 30th of July 2018
I haven’t tried peaches in a pasta salad, but this looks really good and worth trying.