A party fruit kabob tray is one festive way to serve fruit at a 4th of July party. Fruit skewers are a fun and easy way to eat fruit at a BBQ. Both kids and adults love the ease of food on a stick. Plus, these fruit kabobs look like fireworks which make them even more appropriate for patriotic parties. This post contains affiliate links.
If you are prepping for a gathering or deciding what to bring to one, a party fruit kabob tray is easy to make ahead. Fruit is always a welcome addition to a barbecue. I know at our family parties, the fruit is always a huge hit. And you definitely cannot go wrong with food on a stick. For some reason, people just flock to it.
Get creative with your fruit skewers and make your own fireworks. Skewered fruit is a is a sure way to get kids to eat more fruit, too.
Party Fruit Kabob Recipe – Firecracker Kabobs
- Apples (Soak the apples in lightly squeezed lemon water to help keep them from browning)
- Place the fruit on the skewer in whichever order looks the prettiest to you. Poke the firework pick through the last few pieces at the top.
Very Easy Fruit Salad
No time for skewing the skewers? Just make a firecracker fruit salad instead. Add some of the firework picks to the bowl for decoration. You can even serve all the fruit in a bowl and put the skewers on the side if you want. Guests can spear their own fruit kabobs.
Want more 4th of July party food ideas? This way, please:
- Firecracker bites 4th of July cookies
- Red, white & blue chocolate shot glass
- Patriotic chocolate covered Oreo cookies
Have you ever had a party fruit kabob?