Pucker up for a lemonade tart
My sister did a post about the benefits of tart cherry juice, so including it in a cocktail makes even more sense, amirite? This post contains affiliate links. The recipe is intended for people ages 21 and up.
This is yet another cocktail that’s perfect for hanging by the pool on a hot summer day. The bright red color and fruity flavors enhance that backyard oasis vibe that we are trying to achieve.
I think I mentioned this before, but I want our backyard to be like a vacation in itself. Since I don’t see a real island vacation in our future, I’d rather have an easy mini-escape every time we go outside in our yard.
For another unique twist on the classic drink, try brown sugar lemonade. It looks like cola, but it’s lemonade with a caramelly sweetness!
To be honest, there’s no place I’d rather be than chilling in the backyard with the hubby and the dogs. Plop me on a pool float with a cocktail in hand and I’m more than good. Make sure to add this lemonade tart
Cherry Juice Drink Recipe
Note: I am using 8 ounce glasses
- 1.5 ounce Tito’s Vodka (or to taste)
- 2 ounces Lemonade
- 3 ounces R. W. Knudsen Just Tart Cherry
- Maraschino Cherries
- Crushed Ice
- Cocktail Sticks
- Fill glasses halfway with R. W. Knudsen’s Just Tart
Cherry juiceand place in the freezer for an hour.
- Prepare lemonade and vodka mixture.
- Remove glasses with frozen
cherry juiceand top with lemonade and vodka mix.
- Add a bit of crushed ice.
- Garnish with a Maraschino cherry on a cocktail stick.
- Drink responsibly, and never drink and drive.
Have you ever had a tart