Soon, you’ll be able to roll up to your local Starbucks and order all the pumpkin spice drinks.
However, use this pumpkin spice latte recipe to enjoy the deliciousness all year round.
Maybe it’s because Fall is my favorite season, but I think pumpkin goodies should be available at all times.
Making Copycat Recipes
When you create a good copycat Starbucks recipe, you can make your favorites at home whenever you please.
It all started with my Starbucks green tea frappuccino obsession.
Shelley and I drank them every day during our first blogging conference.
The refreshing beverage was like a magical fuel on our busy days.
After that, I was in love with the steady energy Matcha green tea gave me.
I created a green tea frappuccino recipe that I can make from home that’s a lot nicer to my bank account.
Remember when Starbucks had that birthday cake frappuccino for a mere three days or some sneaky amount of time?
Well, we hurried to make a similar recipe on that one, too.
The raspberry whipped cream on that drink is a treat on its own.
DIY Pumpkin Spice Latte
Now we can add a pumpkin spice latte to our Starbucks copycat recipes.
This recipe creation doesn’t mean we’ve abandoned our favorite coffeehouse; it’s simply for convenience.
Making coffee drinks at home saves money, allows you to control the ingredients, and saves you a trip if you aren’t going anywhere else.
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice, plus additional for topping
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup coffee, strong brewed
- 1/4 cup whipped cream
- Add pumpkin, sweetened condensed milk, pumpkin pie spice, and milk to a saucepan and heat on medium low whisking to combine ingredients.
- Once mixture begins to bubble, add coffee and reduce heat to simmer.
- Continue to whisk until hot and steamy.
- Pour into mug and top with whipped cream and additional pumpkin pie spice.
If you prefer your latte to be extra sweet, increase the sweetened condensed milk to 1/4 cup. Using the 2 tablespoons listed might make it a tad less sweet than a typical Starbucks PSL.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Serving Size:1 Drink
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 302Total Fat: 12gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 44mgSodium: 184mgCarbohydrates: 38gFiber: 1gSugar: 23gProtein: 13g
More Warm Drinks Ideal for Fall:
- Mocha cookie crumble cappuccino
- Unicorn hot chocolate
- Vanilla Smurfette blue drink
- Iced caramel macchiato
- Salted caramel mocha
Do you like the pumpkin spice latte from Starbucks?
Do you ever make copycat recipes at home?