I woke up to some fall-ish weather today (compared to the ninety-degree weather we’ve been having). Not that a mocha cookie crumble cappuccino recipe isn’t great for all year, but it’s certainly more of a treat during cooler temperatures. Once in a while I love to sweeten up my coffee drinks with extra flavors. Here’s a recipe sure to tempt any coffee lover’s sweet tooth.
Mocha Cookie Crumble Cappuccino Recipe
- 2 8 oz cups strong coffee
- 3 tbsp vanilla cream
- 1/4 cup milk
- ½ tsp white sugar
- ½ tsp brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp chocolate syrup
- 2 Oreos, crushed
- Whipped cream
- Cookie crumbs or chocolate crumbled candy for garnish
- Add milk, chocolate syrup, and sugars to a small pot and cook on medium heat until hot, do not boil.
- Remove from heat and add the coffee.
- Pour into two coffee mugs then add whipped cream and top off with crumbled Oreos.
- Serve immediately.
[bctt tweet=”I can’t wait to grab a book, a blanket, my dogs, and curl up on the couch with this coffee drink #recipe. #fall”]
Skip the coffeehouse and make yourself this mocha cookie crumble cappuccino treat at home. Sure, it’s indulgent, but so is a trip to Starbucks. I can’t wait to grab a book, a blanket, my dogs, and curl up on the couch with this coffee drink. What a relaxing way to kick off fall. Speaking of Starbucks, check out our Starbucks copycat recipes of some popular frappuccinos.
If you love coffee like I do, make sure to follow my Pinterest board devoted solely to all things coffee.