If your little mermaid wants an under the sea theme party, these clam cookies will be a hit. Of course, no party necessary to make these easy clam cookies.
Maybe make them to celebrate Finding Dory, or Shark Week, or just because they are darn cute. This post contains affiliate links.
My sister threw a kick butt underwater birthday party for my niece, Chesney. She transformed a room into an under the sea setting that impressed everyone.
We are currently in the discussion phase of doing the same to our office. We believe our productivity will increase by far if we feel closer to our natural habitat – the ocean.
You know, since we are both truly not-so-secret mermaids. 😉
If you are throwing an under the sea theme party, please check with your guests about allergies before making these cookies.
An extra bonus with these clam cookies is that they are no bake. No need to tie up the oven to make these treats. They also make a great activity for party guests.
Have them decorate their own clam cookie for some creative fun.
How to Make No-Bake Clam Cookies
- Nutter Butter round cookies
- White pearl Sixlets
- Pink cherry frosting
- Candy eyes-or white M&M’s
- Black gel frosting
- Decorating bag with tip
- Graham cracker crumbs for fake sand
- Use a knife to scrape off the peanut butter filling inside the cookies
- Cut the tip off the decorating bag and place a tip inside
- Fill the decorating bag with the pink frosting
- Squeeze a good amount of frosting onto one cookie half and then place the other cookie half on top but carefully push down on the back
- Place a pearl Sixlet into the frosting
- If you are using candy eyes, stick them on with frosting
- If you are using white M&M’s, stick them on with the gel frosting and place a dot of gel frosting on the center of each white M&M
Make next: Mermaid cookie cups
Do you have ideas for under the sea theme party decorations or snacks?
Thursday 18th of August 2016
These clam cookies are so cute! What a very clever idea for a theme party.
Sunday 7th of August 2016
These clams look adorable, and anything with pink icing has got to be good!
Lorelai @ Life With Lorelai
Sunday 7th of August 2016
NOTIFY FEATURES Hey, Jennifer! Just wanted to let you know that we loved your DIY Clam Cookies so much when you shared it at the #HomeMattersParty last week, we’ve FEATURED it THIS WEEK! Hope you can check it out when you get a sec! Happy Friday!!!
~Lorelai Life With Lorelai / Home Matters Linky Party
Saturday 30th of July 2016
These are super cute! Thanks for sharing at Merry Monday!
Thursday 28th of July 2016
Thank you so much for sharing at Thoughts of Home on Thursday. We are glad to have your talent here. :)