Homemade freeze pops just beat out jello shots as my favorite summer party treat.
My love for freeze pops as a child did not dull as I entered adulthood.
This recipe is intended for adults 21+ only who know how to drink responsibly.
I am still a sucker for all things frosty and slushy. Thankfully, it’s easy to make homemade freeze pops.
Jack and Coke pops contain two ingredients. It doesn’t get much easier than that for a super crowd-pleaser.
Jack and Coke Homemade Freeze Pops Recipe
This recipe will yield 8 Jack and Coke zip pops:
- 2 cups flat Coca-Cola (being flat eliminates any bubbles in the pops but does not affect the taste)
- 1/2 cup Jack Daniels Whiskey
- Zipzicle Ice Pouches
- Add both the soda and whiskey to a pitcher and stir until mixed well.
- Using a funnel (it makes it so much easier!), pour the mixture into each Zipzicle pouch and seal.
- Freeze overnight.
- ENJOY responsibly and never drink and drive.
Just think of the recipe possibilities. Now that I know how easy it is to make homemade freeze pops, I am going to make so many creations.
Not just boozy treats either, I will make healthier versions for my hubby to keep in the garage.
During the hot weather while he does work outside Mike can plow through freeze pops in the upper double digits.
Instead of purchasing the super sugar-laden ones from the grocery store, I can make him some with better ingredients.
Of course, I want to try more cocktail-inspired homemade freeze pops, too.
They are excellent for pool parties or an after work treat during these blisteringly hot days.
What a perfect way to unwind from adulting all day to enjoy a grown up ice pop!
- 2 cups Coca-Cola Classic, Flat to eliminate bubbles
- 1/2 cup Jack Daniels
- Add Coke and whisky to a pitcher and stir well.
- Pour mixture into each Zipzicle pouch (using the funnel makes this so much easier and less messy).
- Seal pouches and freeze overnight.
- Enjoy responsibly and never drink and drive. Recipe intended for people 21+ only.
Serving Size:1 pop
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 54Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 2mgCarbohydrates: 6gFiber: 0gSugar: 6gProtein: 0g
Nutrition facts are an estimate only.
More Frozen Treats to Make for Hot Days:
Have you tried homemade freeze pops yet?
Let me know which recipes you like best!