I have seen a lot of recipes for energy balls on Pinterest and always intend to make them. Like most things I end up pinning, I rarely follow through with the creation part. Well, this time we are changing that. After all of my Lemon Oreo recipe shenanigans, it's time for a healthier snack recipe. This post contains affiliate links, which could help us feed our peanut butter obsession.
Using this pin, I modified the recipe a bit to create a delicious No Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Energy Balls Recipe.
No Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Energy Balls Recipe
Makes twenty 1″ energy balls
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 Tbsp flax seeds
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 1/2 tsp cacao nibs
- 1/4 tsp pink Himalayan sea salt
- 4 unsalted cashews, finely chopped
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Line a sheet with parchment paper.
- Roll mixture into 1″ balls and place on paper.
- Refrigerate for about an hour before eating.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
I am in love with these energy balls. They are so full of flavor and texture. I am not sure how much actual energy they give me, but they are definitely better than the snacks I had been reaching for. I cannot wait to make these energy balls with different variations. They are so delicious I pretty much wanted to hide them for myself.
For more Pinterest Remakes, visit a few of my favorite blogs:
- Overnight Oats Recipe with Yogurt by Confessions of an Overworked Mom
- DIY Serving Tray by Homemaking Hacks
- Pumpkin Mini Baked Donuts Recipe with Apple Sauce by Our Family World
- DIY Whipped Body Butter by My So Called Balanced Life
- DIY Skin Detox Body Scrub by Oh So Savvy Mom
- Crockpot Barbacoa Tacos by Better in Bulk
- Apple Nachos with Peanut Butter and Chocolate by Mom Always Finds Out
- Pinterest Inspired Bud Vase – A Simple DIY Craft by Three Different Directions
- DIY Spring Clothespin Wreath by Simply Southern Mom
- Thumbprint Birthday Cards by Upstate Ramblings
- DIY Nail Art: Easy Geometric Style by LW Vogue
Rainbow Crumbs for You
Weekly newsletter with our latest posts and shenanigans.