Pepperoni pizza quesadillas are a quick and easy snack, lunch, appetizer, or even dinner. Choose each family member’s favorite toppings to make this delicious recipe for pizza lovers!
If you love pizza and quesadillas, it only makes sense to combine the two, am I right? Be sure to save or print this recipe for an after school snack, a movie night treat, or an appetizer for your next date night.
Easy Recipe for Pepperoni Pizza Quesadillas
I make quesadillas quite often over here. They are such an easy option and easy to customize to each person’s liking. My husband would order a pizza every night if he could, so why not combine the two to switch things up a bit?
Grab your favorite toppings and get to stuffing. All you need are a few ingredients unless you decide to get crazy with the toppings. That’s the beauty of recipes like this one — it’s all up to you!
Another fun appetizer to add is this Pizza Dip with Pizza Dough Balls. Just look at that gooey deliciousness!
Pizza Quesadilla Ingredients
Here’s what you need to make this recipe. Find the measurements in the printable recipe card below.
- Fajita sized flour tortillas
- Shredded mozzarella cheese
- Pepperoni slices
- Pizza sauce
- Parsley (optional)
How to Make Pizza Quesadillas
Preheat a skillet or griddle to medium-high heat.
Spray your skillet or griddle surface with cooking spray and place one tortilla on it.
Sprinkle 1/4 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese on top of the tortilla and allow it to melt.
After the cheese melts, top with sliced pepperoni and 1/4 cups of sauce.
Sprinkle on another layer of cheese and then place the second tortilla on top. This second layer of cheese helps the tortilla stick while you flip and slice.
Flip the quesadilla once the bottom layer is crispy and golden.
Cook the opposite side until the tortilla is golden brown.
Use a knife or a pizza cutter to slice and serve.
Serve with the remaining pizza sauce for dipping.
Pizza Quesadilla Recipe Notes and FAQ
Can I use different pizza toppings?
Of course, you can experiment and get creative with your favorite pizza toppings. Try cooked sausage, peppers, or anything else you typically like on a pizza.
Can I use a quesadilla maker?
Yes, you can make this recipe in a quesadilla maker, electric griddle, or skillet. Whichever way you usually make traditional quesadillas should be just fine when making these.
Can I make this recipe low-carb?
You can easily lower the carbs by using low-carb or keto tortillas and a low-carb pizza sauce like Rao’s. The cheese and pepperoni are both already keto-friendly!
- 12 flour tortillas (fajita size)
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup pepperoni slices
- 3 cups pizza sauce, divided
- Optional parsley for serving
- Preheat a skillet or griddle to medium high heat.
- Spray the surface with cooking spray and place one tortilla on the heated surface.
- Top the tortilla with ¼ cup of the shredded cheese and allow to melt.
- Once the cheese is melted, top with sliced pepperoni and ¼ cup of sauce.
- Sprinkle another layer of cheese, top with a second tortilla and flip once the bottom layer is crispy and golden.
- Cook the opposite side until golden brown.
- Use a pizza slicer or knife to slice and serve.
- Serve with remaining marinara for dipping.
Adding the second layer of cheese helps seal the quesadilla together through the flipping and slicing, so it's good to include this step.
Experiment with your favorite pizza toppings. Get creative with sausage, peppers, bacon, etc.
Feel free to use an electric griddle or quesadilla maker for this recipe.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 633Total Fat: 28gSaturated Fat: 11gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 14gCholesterol: 50mgSodium: 1564mgCarbohydrates: 69gFiber: 6gSugar: 6gProtein: 26g
Nutrition facts are an estimate only.
Click this affiliate link to get 2 Free Daiya Plant-Based Pizza Coupons!
Tasty Pizza Recipes to Make
- Air Fryer Pizza Pockets for easy DIY pizza rolls.
- Pizza Roll Ups so everyone can choose their own ingredients.
- Double decker Taco Pizza for a unique spin on pizza night.
Pin to save and share with friends!
Get recipes and fun freebies delivered to your inbox when you subscribe to the free newsletter!
Let me know if you make these pepperoni pizza quesadillas.