This four cheese biscuit ball recipe would make a great appetizer if you plan to entertain for Easter. It’s easy and cheesy. Cheese biscuits are also great on spaghetti night, pizza night, or along side most dinners.
Four Cheese Biscuit Ball Recipe – Easy and Cheesy Biscuit Bites
We usually head on over to my grandparents house for Easter. There are a lot of people and it helps if everyone brings something. An appetizer is always a great option. People love munching on all the goodies before we sit down for the main dinner.
I decided to try to make a super cheesy ball of some sorts. Using biscuit dough from a can, I went to town filling it with as much cheese as possible. First I separated the dough and laid it out on a cutting board.
I spread a little bit of cream cheese, sprinkled some cheddar, and then added a chunk of string cheese. After that you just wrap all the dough to make sure you enclose all the contents. Roll them into balls and place on a cookie sheet. I added a tiny bit of olive oil to the tops, shook some Parmesan cheese and the tiniest dash of garlic salt.
The result was a ball of cheesy goodness just like I had hoped. Mike said that the cheese biscuit balls needed marinara sauce for dipping, but I liked them just plain. This was the trial run, so I will make sure to bring some dipping sauce to Easter.
- 16.3 oz biscuit dough, 1 can
- 2 sticks string cheese
- 2 tbsp Cream cheese
- 1/4 cup Shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 tsp Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Separate dough and flatten out
- Spread a little bit of cream cheese in the middle of each piece
- Sprinkle shredded cheddar
- Cut 2 sticks of string cheese into 8 pieces
- Add chunk of string cheese into center of biscuit
- Wrap the dough up making sure to enclose all of the ingredients
- Roll into balls and place on cookie sheet
- Baste lightly with olive oil
- Sprinkle a dash of garlic salt and Parmesan cheese
- Bake for 10-13 minutes - until golden brown
Serving Size:1 biscuit
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 199Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 13mgSodium: 674mgCarbohydrates: 28gFiber: 1gSugar: 3gProtein: 6g
Nutrition facts are an estimate only.
More Appetizer Recipes to Try:
- Garlic and onion pull apart cheese bread
- Sausage bites appetizer recipe
- Cheesy garlic spread for a charcuterie board
There are so many savings on Easter Deals at Coupons.com. From a new Easter outfit, to everything you need to create the best Easter celebration, Coupons.com has coupon codes and deals for it all. Stores like Target, Kohl’s and even deals at Amazon.com, have amazing prices and specials that you don’t want to miss.
Do you think you would like this four cheese biscuit ball recipe? What’s your favorite appetizer recipe to bring to a holiday?