Here we have a pork tenderloin sheet pan recipe that’s far from boring. The honey garlic flavor will have everyone in the family’s taste buds dancing. Sheet pan dinners are fabulous for people who want to minimize dirty dishes and overall frustration. Personally, I love when a recipe requires little countertop space and cooks at the same time as all of the ingredients.
Do you ever have the food timing struggle? The meat cooks before the potatoes. Finished veggies cold on the table while you wait for the rest of the food. Timing is my main dinner stressor. Sheet pan dinners eliminate that worry. All the food is on one sheet, and everything is ready when that oven timer rings.
The warmer weather approaching has me craving lighter meals again. This pork tenderloin recipe fills you up without weighing you down. The balance of potatoes, veggies, and meat is on point. The flavors pack a punch with the tasty medley of garlic and honey.
If you’d like another sheet pan recipe, try these easy sheet pan pork chops.
Honey Garlic Pork Tenderloin Sheet Pan Recipe
Delicious garlic pork sheet pan recipe.
- 3/4 lb fresh green beans, ends removed
- 4-6 red potatoes, sliced into 1/2″ pieces
- 2-3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lb pork tenderloin, cut into 1″ rounds
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 and line a baking pan with parchment paper or spray with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a bowl, add green beans and potatoes. Drizzle with olive oil and mix well. Spread into prepared pan and season with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, add honey, garlic, and ginger and mix well. Place tenderloin rounds onto sheet pan and place a spoonful of honey sauce onto each tenderloin.
- Bake, uncovered, for 15-20 minutes or until pork is no longer pink in the center.
- Serve immediately.
==> You can use just about any potato for this, just cut it into 1/2″ pieces or the potatoes won't be done at the same time as the rest of the food.
==> Pork Tenderloin usually comes in 2 small pieces. I use 1 of them for this recipe.
==> Pro Tip: spray your measuring cup with cooking spray before adding the honey and the honey slides right out.
Serving Size:1 serving
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 428Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 47mgSodium: 114mgCarbohydrates: 64gFiber: 6gSugar: 15gProtein: 24g
Nutrition facts are an estimate only.
How does this honey garlic pork tenderloin sheet pan recipe sound to you?
Wednesday 2nd of October 2019
This looks absolutely amazing! Love sheet pan dinners - less mess.