Sheet pan pork chops are a relatively easy dinner to make. The sheet pan dinner recipe is extremely versatile. If you cannot find the potatoes listed, use quarter red potatoes instead. If you don’t like broccoli, try fresh cut green beans or asparagus. Choose potatoes and vegetables that your family likes to have a nice, balanced meal.
Balanced Meal on One Sheet
Fall weather is officially here. As much as I love the chill in the air, it sure does have me craving comfort food. Give me those heavy breaded cheesy meals all day. However, it doesn’t take long to remember what energy zappers those foods are.
With it getting darker earlier, no one needs a food coma on top of that. It’s already tempting to get ready for bed around 5:00 pm. It’s paramount to keep dinners colorful and full of veggies to help our immune system as much as possible.
With fall also comes a busier time of year. It’s back to school season for parents. Part of how I get ready for the fourth quarter as a blogger is to have quick and easy dinner plans.
Sheet pan pork chops do not require a lot of ingredients. You bake everything on one sheet which saves dishes. Everything is ready to serve at the same time which saves sanity. (That always stresses me out – having all the dinner items ready at the same time.)
Easy Sheet Pan Pork Chops Recipe
- 1 cup zesty Italian salad dressing plus 4 tablespoons
- 1 lb potatoes sunrise medley one bite potatoes
- 1 crown broccoli chopped
- 4 pork chops 1/2-3/4" thick
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 and spray a sheet pan or baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place pork chops onto sheet pan and season with salt and pepper.
- Place potatoes and broccoli crowns into a mixing bowl. Add 1 cup dressing and stir to coat well. Spread potato and broccoli pieces onto the sheet pan, making sure the vegetables are not overlapping and are in one layer.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of dressing onto each pork chop. Discard any additional dressing.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until pork is done. Serve with veggies.
There you have it. Dinner is done in approximately thirty minutes. Whoever’s turn it is to do the dishes should be pleased, as well.
I love having another option for pork chops other than creamy pork chops in the slow cooker. This sheet pan pork chops recipe is flavorful without the heavy cream sauce.
Next try this honey garlic pork tenderloin sheet pan recipe. If you have any sheet pan recipes that you love, please let us know in the comments below. Also, report back if you try this recipe. We’d love to hear your thoughts.
Do you think your family would like this easy sheet pan pork chops recipe?