If your weekly meal planning has you craving some new flavors, add this peach chicken sheet pan dinner to your menu.
The sweet and tangy flavors of this chicken recipe are sure to liven up dinnertime. Sheet pan dinners are extra convenient since they tend to dirty up fewer dishes.
Add Sheet Pan Dinners to your Meal Plan
Back to school time often means back to strict meal planning time. Busy parents all around are trying to manage their days with packed schedules and adult obligations.
If you plan your meals ahead of time, food is one less stressor for the day. Of course, meal planning is a chore in itself.
But, if you block out the time to get organized, get all the shopping done, and follow your plan, it’s well worth it.
Due to lack of creativity in the kitchen, chicken dinners got a bad name in this household.
Since we try to cut down on red meat, I need to have lots of unique and tasty chicken recipes lined up.
No one should complain about boring chicken again if it’s served in a variety of ways.
Peach chicken will quickly earn a spot on the regular meal planning rotation.
The dark meat chicken is a switch in itself. Add the rich blend of flavorings and peach chicken is a treat the family will request.
If you’re looking to use up a lot of peaches, maybe you can make your own peach preserves for this recipe.
Swap out the broccoli for your favorite veggie or use what you have in the house.
More Chicken Recipes to Try:
- Chicken and peach pasta salad
- Ginger chicken skillet dinner
- Spinach lasagna with chicken and broccoli
- Parmesan crusted chicken
- Low-carb hasselback chicken with bacon
Peach Chicken Sheet Pan Dinner Recipe
Looking for a tasty way to make chicken? Try this peach chicken sheet pan recipe.
- 3 chicken thighs, bone in
- 3 chicken drumsticks, bone in
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 3/4 cup peach preserves
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 4 potatoes, sliced in 1/2" pieces
- 1 pound broccoli, fresh pieces
- Preheat oven to 400 and grease a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Place chicken on baking sheet and season with salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl, add broccoli, oil, and potatoes and mix well to coat evenly with oil. Season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle onto prepared baking sheet, making sure vegetables are in a single layer.
- In a saucepan, add oil, preserves, soy sauce, vinegar, and mustard and mix well. Heat on medium low heat mixing constantly just until boiling. Remove from heat and baste or spoon onto chicken.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in the center.
Swap peach preserves for orange if you'd like.
You may want to line your baking sheet with foil. The one pictured cleans easily so it's not lined.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 505Total Fat: 18gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 13gCholesterol: 141mgSodium: 378mgCarbohydrates: 58gFiber: 6gSugar: 22gProtein: 31g
Nutrition facts are an estimate only.
Pin this to your dinner board!
Subscribe to the blog to receive recipes like this one directly to your inbox!
What’s your favorite way to serve chicken?
Do you think your family will like this peach chicken recipe?