Add this strawberry frappuccino recipe to the mix for when you crave an icy beverage without caffeine. This easy strawberry drink contains simple ingredients to save you a trip through the drive-thru.
If you prefer to order from the crème menu at your favorite coffeehouse, give this copycat strawberry frappé recipe a try. It’s similar to the cotton candy frappuccino recipe but with a strawberry flavor instead of raspberry.
Be sure to share the recipe with your frappuccino loving family and friends.
Copycat Strawberry Frappé Recipe
You know I love a good afternoon frappuccino from home! To me, an icy blended drink is the best way to get over that 3pm slump. Running out to the drive-thru is not always ideal or affordable, so here’s yet another copycat recipe to help us out.
If you love the flavor of strawberries and cream, get ready for a tasty treat.
Strawberry Frappuccino Ingredients
Here’s what you need to make this drink. The exact measurements are in the recipe card below.
- Vanilla ice cream
- Strawberry preserves or purée
- Whipped topping
- Strawberry syrup
How to make the Strawberry Frappé
Add ice, milk, vanilla ice cream, and strawberry purée to a blender and blend well.
Drizzle some syrup into two glasses and swirl.
Pour the mixture into the glasses.
Top with whipped topping and drizzle on additional strawberry syrup.
Strawberry Blended Drink Notes and FAQ
What kind of strawberry purée did you use?
The strawberry purée used in this recipe is Smucker’s Squeeze Strawberry Fruit Sauce. The topping is Strawberry syrup, which is found in the ice cream aisle of your grocery store.
- 1 cup ice
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream
- 1/4 cup strawberry preserves or purée
- whipped topping
- strawberry syrup
- Add ice, milk, vanilla ice cream ,and strawberry purée in a blender and blend well.
- Drizzle strawberry syrup into 2 glasses and swirl.
- Pour mixture into glass, top with whipped topping and drizzle with strawberry syrup.
- Serve immediately.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 375Total Fat: 11gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 39mgSodium: 131mgCarbohydrates: 63gFiber: 1gSugar: 47gProtein: 7g
Nutrition facts are an estimate only.
Copycat Frappes to Make
- Java chip frappuccino with that texture and crunch we love from the coffeehouse.
- Vanilla bean frappuccino for a refreshing caffeine-free treat.
- Green tea frappuccino for the matcha lovers.
- Caramel crunch frappuccino with an irresistible topping.
- Mocha frappuccino for a rich chocolatey flavor.
Pin to save!
Where will you enjoy your favorite blended beverages this summer?
Let me know if you try this strawberry frappuccino! Tag me in your pictures on social media.