This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of ProPharma USA. All opinions are 100% mine.
How to stay focused is one of my biggest struggles. In fact, I feel a little unqualified to give anyone tips! There are some simple things you can do to stay focused, though. Even if they allow you to complete one task, it's worth it. We all know how good it feels to cross something off the list.
5 Simple Tips to Help Stay Focused
- Declutter – Cleaning up your space is a huge way to improve focus. I know when my work area is a mess, it creates constant distractions. Like the bills sitting next to me right now. I know they need to get paid. Having them in my peripheral vision is not conducive to a productive environment.
- Unplug – Depending on what you are focusing on, it might help to unplug as much as possible. Working on the internet, this is not entirely practical, but I can put my phone on silent, close several tabs, and turn off sound notifications to help stay focused on the task at hand.
- Health – We all know that eating right and exercising helps with overall health, and that includes focus. Sometimes all it takes is a few jumping jacks to get the blood pumping to fire up those brainwaves a bit.
- Supplements – This goes along with health, but no matter how amazing you are with your diet and exercise plan, most of us can still benefit from additional nutrients. I have to be extra careful when it comes to taking supplements for focus. I seem to be extremely sensitive to a lot of the typical ingredients. UBERA is working out well for me. I will discuss in detail below.
- Eat Regularly – Eating in small regular intervals can help stabilize the blood sugar and fuel your brain. I find that if I wait too long between meals, I get tired, confused, and even have heart palpitations.
UBERA is an herbal formulation design to support both heart health and brain function. UBERA is a unique blend of three of the oldest known herbs – Hawthorn, Ginkgo, and Kudzu all in one capsule. All of these herbs are known to help support blood flow and sharpen the mind. The product is made in the USA with all natural ingredients. After taking UBERA, I am happy to report that I do feel more focused. I feel alert, awake, and like I can concentrate a bit better. What I am even more happy about is what I don't feel – which is anxious and jittery. Those are two things I try to avoid like the plague in a supplement. UBERA is something I can take and forget about. The positive results are subtle, yet noticeable enough to let me know it's working.
Rainbow Crumbs for You
Weekly newsletter with our latest posts and shenanigans.