Valentine’s day decorations are fun to make. The day to celebrate love isn’t just about flowers and candy. It’s an ideal time to get creative and make some pretty home decor.
Any chance to add some color to our house, I’m all over it. Homemade Valentine’s day crafts make thoughtful gifts, too.
If you do prefer Valentine’s Day chocolates and treats, we have a roundup for those delicious recipes too!
DIY Valentine’s Day Decorations Roundup
Here is a roundup of homemade projects from some of our favorite bloggers:
- Heart seed paper from A Magical Mess
- Chocolate covered coffee spoons from A Magical Mess
- DIY LOVE Sign from Close to Home
- Stamped Burlap Heart Art from The Farm Girl Gabs
- Heart Lantern from Quirky Inspired
- Valentine’s Day Verse on Burlap from Ginger Casa
- Heart Picture Frame Craft from Quirky Inspired
- Playing With the Queen of Hearts Garland from Three Different Directions
- So This is Love from The Farm Girl Gabs
- How to Crochet a Heart and Make Garland from Midwestern Moms
- Valentine’s Day Fabric Garland from Eat Move Make
- Heart Shaped Napkin Fold from Cutefetti
- How to make a DIY Spanish Valentine Banner from Living Mi Vida Loca
- Woven Heart Basket Tutorial from Must Have Mom
- DIY Duck Tape Roses from Busy Creating Memories
- Tulle Wreath for Valentine’s Day from Eat Move Make
- Heart Crochet Garland from Quirky Inspired
- Paper Lace Heart Bunting Valentine’s Day Banner from Premeditated Leftovers
- Heart Tree Valentine’s Day Centerpiece from Optimistic Mommy
- DIY Heart Wreath from Midwestern Moms
- Easy Yarn Wrapped Wreath from Merry About Town
- Easy Cupcake Paper Wreath from Close to Home
Do you make crafts for Valentine’s day? Do you decorate your home for Valentine’s day? Let us know if you have any other ideas!