Hawaiian BBQ chicken sliders get us in the mood for summer. Not that we need help in that area. None of us enjoy the frigid temps of winter over here. That’s why it’s fun to eat appetizers and snacks like BBQ chicken sliders all year round.
Sliders are one of those foods that work for most occasions. Whenever a tiny sandwich is appropriate, chicken sliders are the ticket. In fact, maybe set up a DIY slider bar at your next party. Serve shredded chicken and buns and let the guest choose the rest of their toppings.
Did I just come up with that? Doubtful. But, if I did, I’d have to pat my head a little.
With Easter, Mother’s day, Father’s day, and many other reasons to get together coming up, be sure to have party food ideas at your fingertips. Pin this pineapple honey BBQ slider recipe. If you’d like more small sandwich ideas, visit these posts:
Let me tell you; I cannot wait to fire up the grill and hang out by the pool this summer. I am going to make that a serious goal – more pool time with tasty appetizers and relaxation!
Hawaiian BBQ Chicken Sliders Recipe
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Place slider buns into a baking dish and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, add chicken, pineapple, and bbq sauce. Mix well until evenly coated and distributed.
- Place mixture onto the bottoms of the buns and top with shredded cheese. Place buns on top of mixture.
- Add butter and garlic and mix well.
- Top each bun with mixture and heat for 10-15 minutes or until chicken is heated through and cheese is melted.
Have you ever tried Hawaiian BBQ chicken sliders?