A simple overnight oats recipe can make breakfast a breeze. I know I am a little late to the overnight oats party, but now I see what all the hype is about.
Making breakfast ahead of time is going to help me get back into a healthy routine. Well & Company sponsored this post, but all opinions are my own.
I have had some health issues lately, which I will go into detail about in other posts. Due to these issues, a daily routine is more important than ever.
I need to make better choices, stick to a schedule, and focus on my physical and mental health. I received some products from Well & Company to help me do just that.
Before we get to the simple overnight oats recipe, let me tell you about the Well & Company products that I received.
The Daily Well lineup is designed to make your day better from morning to night.
The Daily Well Products include:
- Wake Well: powdered drink mix that jumpstarts your mind and body, providing energy to start the day strong.
- Revive Well: soft chews that help you reenergize, focus, and improve your mood throughout the afternoon so you can thrive the whole day.
- Rest Well: powdered drink mix that helps you relax and unwind so you wake rested, restored, and ready to embrace the day.
- Indulge Well Chocolate: a smart snack that aids in feeding the body and indulging the mind so you can snack well all day.
All Daily Well Products are non-GMO, gluten-free with no added artificial sweeteners, flavors, or preservatives.
To move in a healthier direction, I have cut down on my cream and sugar-loaded coffee with the help of Wake Well. I still have one cup of coffee, and then a nice glass of tasty Wake Well.
The chews are something I look forward to around 2 pm when I start to crash a bit. Instead of taking a nap which will make it harder to fall asleep at a good hour, I eat a couple of Revive Well Soft Chews to power through.
For over the past four years I took a prescription sleeping pill every single night. Knowing this is horrible, it’s another change I have made. No more sleeping pills for me.
I now enjoy a hot cup of Rest Well each night. The honey lemon flavored drink helps me unwind and rest enough to get to sleep at a decent hour. I no longer wake up with that dreaded sleeping pill hangover either.
Indulge Well Chocolate is what inspired me to try a simple overnight oats recipe. I mean, seriously… chocolate for breakfast? Sign me up. The individual squares are ideal for snacking whenever you like.
The chocolate is packed with antioxidants and ingredients that help relieve stress, boost mood, aid metabolism, and more.
- 1/2 cup oats, rolled
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground flax meal
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean extract
- .25 oz dark chocolate, I used Indulge Well Chocolate - chopped
- 1/2 cup milk, use whichever type of milk you like - I used skim
- Add all of the ingredients to a mason jar (or any airtight container).
- Use as much of the chocolate as you like. I use about half of the square and save the rest for the next day.
- Stir everything in the mason jar very well.
- Close tightly and refrigerate overnight.
- The next morning, stir again. It's ready to eat cold, or heat it up. I was shocked that I preferred it cold.
- Pair with a cold glass of Wake Well and you've got yourself a boss lady breakfast. Get ready to be seriously productive.
Serving Size:1 person
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 570Total Fat: 15gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 36mgSodium: 305mgCarbohydrates: 80gFiber: 5gSugar: 32gProtein: 28g
NEXT try this matcha green tea overnight oats recipe!
Working from home, it’s challenging to keep a healthy schedule. I know I feel better when I am not up at 3 am writing posts.
Focusing on keeping a daily routine is helpful to your body and mind. Well & Company products are helpful tools for this mission.
Plus, the simple overnight oats recipe with chocolate is an added bonus to look forward to breakfast each morning!