This post was sponsored by Nabisco as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central, and all opinions expressed in my post are my own.
Summer is finally here! The backyard barbecues, pool parties, and bonfires are in full swing and the sunny, positive vibes are replacing the spring gloom. I’m always the happiest in these glorious and festive warm months.
With fun gatherings filling up each square in the family’s calendar, the last thing we want to do is spend precious time in the kitchen. However, your own personal flavor and pizzaz should not be sacrificed.
This year, our table of 4th of July Desserts will be ever so colorful and yummy with these super easy pudding parfaits.
4th of July Desserts
These American Flag pudding parfaits take only about 20 minutes to make and the result is an adorably delicious treat.
By shopping at Walmart, you can save time and money by making one trip and snagging their low prices. Just look at all these cute, no-bake NILLA Wafer recipe ideas!
This recipe can be easily tweaked for different occasions by simply decorating according to the festivities.
Instead of the American Flag; add a heart for Valentine’s Day or an anniversary party; use pastel colored sprinkles for Easter or baby showers; or just let your creativity shine!
It’s Summer, Turn off the Oven!
‘Tis the season for no-bake treats. When the sun is out and the water hose is set up for kids to happily race through its cooling droplets, the last thing you want to worry about is a hot oven.
Also, your air conditioner should be cooling you, not competing with the kitchen.
Grab your swimsuit and join in the fun! Also, don’t forget to capture all these precious memories on camera.
More 4th of July and Patriotic Desserts:
- 10-12 Lemon NILLA Wafers, crushed
- 1 package White Chocolate instant pudding
- 2 cups cold milk
- Strawberry glaze
- Blue Crystal Sprinkles
- Pretty serving dishes, to hold 1/2 cup each
- Easy squeeze bottle
- Fill easy squeeze bottle with strawberry glaze.
- Prepare pudding according to package directions.
- Crush Lemon NILLA Wafers in a sealed bag until broken down to a fine crumble.
- Spoon about 1 tbsp of crumble into the bottom of each serving dish.
- Add pudding to fill the glass halfway (or less if you prefer more stripes.
- Squeeze strawberry glaze to outline the glass dish, creating a visible red layer in the glass.
- Repeat steps 6 and 7 until the glass is full making sure to end with a layer of pudding.
- Decorate the top of the last pudding layer with blue crystal sprinkles and stripes of strawberry glaze to create an American flag design.
- Serve cold.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 363Total Fat: 12gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 17mgSodium: 221mgCarbohydrates: 64gFiber: 8gSugar: 30gProtein: 10g
Nutrition facts are an estimate only.
What do you do for the 4th of July?