If you’re looking for a fun and easy dessert to brighten up any occasion, funfetti bark candy is the way. This two-ingredient treat takes very little effort and time to prepare and the creamy, colorful goodness is sure to satisfy your sweet tooth.
Whether you’re hosting a party or just looking for a fun candy to make with the kids, this recipe is sure to be a hit. Consider making some funfetti bark for any upcoming celebrations like Easter, St. Patrick’s Day, birthday parties, or any happy event!
Quick and Easy Funfetti Bark Candy
I have a lot of wonderful memories of making bark candy with my grandma and sister over the years. We would usually make peppermint bark for the holidays, but we quickly learned that bark candy is so easy to tweak for any occasion.
Part of the magic of candy bark is playing around with flavors, colors, and additions like sprinkles, nuts, seeds, and more. You can go super sweet and colorful like our magical unicorn bark, or create some sweet and salty chocolate bark. Whatever you choose for your creation, it’s extremely difficult to mess up chocolate bark recipes!
Why you’ll love this Funfetti Bark Recipe
- Quick and Easy – With only two ingredients, this candy recipe requires minimal prep time.
- Versatile – You can easily use different colors of sprinkles or mix in other ingredients like nuts or chocolate chips to fit your tastes or theme.
- Budget-friendly – Uses simple, readily available, affordable ingredients.
- Crowd-pleaser – Kids and adults can enjoy this colorful candy.
- Adds whimsy – A creative way to add a sweet treat and touch of whimsy to any occasion.
Funfetti Bark Ingredients
Here’s what you need to make this bark candy recipe. The measurements are in the recipe card below.
- Almond bark
- Rainbow sprinkles
Confetti Bark Candy Directions
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set it aside.
In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the almond bark by microwaving it in short bursts and stirring in between until it is smooth.
Spread the melted almond bark onto the prepared baking sheet until it is about 1/4″ thick.
Sprinkle the rainbow sprinkles over the top of the almond bark.
Let the candy harden, either at room temperature or by refrigerating it for 15 minutes.
Once the candy is hard, use a sharp knife to score it and break it into pieces.
Serve the candy immediately or store it covered at room temperature.
Want more Funfetti-themed desserts?
If you’re throwing a party with a colorful theme with lots of confetti, here are more dessert suggestions for you.
For an appetizer or dessert dip, serve up this confetti cheese ball or birthday cake fluff salad with a variety of dippers.
For more additions to your happy dessert table, we have funfetti sugar cookies and a layered birthday cake trifle.
For warmer weather events, these cake mix popsicles and no-churn birthday cake ice cream are a refreshing treat.
For the low-carb crew, whip up a funfetti mug cake for one.
Ingredient Swaps and Variations
- Substitute the almond bark for another type of melting chocolate, like white chocolate or dark chocolate. This will change the flavor and color of the candy.
- Use different colors or flavors of sprinkles to customize the candy to suit your tastes or the occasion. For example, you could use holiday-themed sprinkles or mix and match different colors to create a rainbow effect.
- Mix in other ingredients to add texture and flavor to the candy. Some ideas could be chopped nuts, dried fruit, or chocolate chips.
Kitchen Tools Needed
- Baking sheet
- Parchment paper
- Microwave-safe bowl, double boiler, or candy melting pot.
- Sharp knife
- Mixing spoon
How to store Confetti Bark Candy
To store funfetti bark candy, you’ll need to wrap it in an airtight container or sealable plastic bag to keep it fresh. The candy can be stored at room temperature for several days, or it can be refrigerated for longer storage.
It’s also a good idea to keep the candy away from direct sunlight or heat sources, as this can cause the candy to soften or melt.
Recipe Notes and FAQ
Q: Can I use a different type of chocolate for this recipe?
A: Yes, you can use a different type of melting chocolate for this recipe, such as white chocolate or candy melts. Just be sure to follow the package instructions for melting the chocolate and adjust the amount of sprinkles as needed.
Q: How long does this recipe take to make?
A: This recipe is very quick and easy to make, taking just a few minutes to prepare and about 15 minutes to harden.
Q: Can I customize this recipe to suit my tastes or the occasion?
A: Yes, this recipe is very versatile and can be customized in many ways. You can use different colors or flavors of sprinkles, mix in other ingredients like nuts or chocolate chips, or try using a different type of melting chocolate.
Funfetti Bark Candy
This easy-to-follow funfetti bark candy recipe is perfect for any occasion and is sure to satisfy your sweet tooth. Made with creamy almond bark and rainbow sprinkles, this festive treat is sure to be a hit with kids and adults alike. Simply melt the almond bark, stir in the sprinkles, and spread the mixture on a sheet of parchment paper to harden. In just a few short steps, you'll have a delicious and eye-catching treat that's ready to enjoy!
- 12 ounces almond bark
- rainbow sprinkles
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Place almond bark into a microwave safe bowl. Microwave according to package directions, or microwave on 50% power for 1 minute. Stir. Return to the microwave and repeat the process, stirring until smooth.
- Spread the almond bark onto the prepared baking sheet until about 1/4" thick. Sprinkle with rainbow sprinkles. Let stand to harden, or refrigerate for 15 minutes until hard.
- Once hard, use a sharp knife to score the candy and break it into pieces.
- Serve immediately or store covered, at room temperature.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 103Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 85mgCarbohydrates: 4gFiber: 2gSugar: 1gProtein: 4g
Nutrition facts are an estimate only.
More Bark Candy Recipes
Pin this image to your candy board to save and share!
Thanks for checking out this funfetti bark candy recipe! I hope you enjoyed it and will give it a try at your next celebration or just because.
If you liked this recipe and want to see more delicious and creative ideas, be sure to subscribe to the blog.
You’ll receive the latest recipes, tips, and even freebies to help you make kitchen time more magical!