Halloween cakes and cupcakes are a fun way to bake up some tricks and treats! Creativity shines during this fantastical time of year. I rallied up some of my talented blogger buds to bring you Halloween cakes and cupcakes to make for your ghouls and ghosts this year.
Baking a Halloween cake provides a larger canvas to work your magic. Halloween cakes are excellent for gatherings or any type of celebration. You have to see the Mini Monster Cakes using the link below. They are so flipping adorable.
- Easy eyeball cake from Building Our Story
- Graveyard cake recipe from Mommy Musings
- Vegan Halloween ghost cake from Rhian’s Recipes
- Trick-or-treat bag cake from Ann’s Entitled Life
- Mini monster cakes from The Flavor Bender
- Spiderweb cake from Fried Dandelions
- Halloween bundt cake from Brooklyn Farm Girl
- Pressure cooker spiderweb cheesecakes from This Old Gal
Bake Halloween cupcakes for parties, school functions, or just for extra treats. You can get creepily creative or easily whip up something ghoulishly adorable quickly. Test your fondant molding skills with the Pennywise cupcakes!
From downright horrifying to deliciously cute, there is something for everyone on this list. If you’re having a spooky party for adults or a festive, but not-so-scary activity for kids, there are recipes here for you.
- Bloody knife cupcakes from A Magical Mess
- Creepy clown cupcakes inspired by the IT movie from A Magical Mess
- Maleficent cupcakes with horns from Thrifty Jinxy
- Spiderweb cupcakes from Crayons and Cravings
- Cute and creepy spider cupcakes from Cutefetti
- Slimy monster cupcakes from Cutefetti
- Mickey pumpkin cupcakes from Cutefetti
- Easy witch hat cupcakes from Crayons and Cravings
- Jack-o-lantern cupcakes from Mommy Musings
- Halloween ghost cupcakes from Mommy Musings
- Witch hat cupcakes from Balancing Motherhood
- Halloween cupcake tree from Ann’s Entitled Life
- Frankenstein monster cupcakes from The Inspiration Edit
- Glowing eyeball cupcakes from The Inspiration Edit
- Spider teacake treats from The Gingerbread House
- Easy to decorate Halloween cupcakes from PMQ for TWO
- Candy corn cupcakes from Midget Momma
- Spiderweb cupcakes from Midget Momma
- Mickey Mouse mummy cupcakes from Food, Fun & Faraway Places
- Black magic cupcakes with mystical sprinkles from Wander Spice
- Jack Skellington pull-apart cupcakes from The Soccer Mom Blog
- Creamsicle mini orange Halloween cupcakes from The Soccer Mom Blog
- Easy Halloween spider cupcakes from The Soccer Mom Blog
- Blood vampire cupcakes from Lights, Camera, Bake
- Candy corn surprise cupcakes from Fun Money Mom
Visit the links above to find the recipes for the creations you’d like to make. Let us know if you bake up any Halloween goodies! Please tag us in any recreations, and we’ll be sure to share.
Do you like the super spooky baked goods or the family-friendly Halloween desserts better?
We wish you a happy and safe Halloween full of treats and only fun tricks.
Please share this post with your friends and don’t forget to subscribe to the blog.
Which Halloween cakes and cupcakes are your favorites? Let us know if you have any to add to our list.