Banana split cookies are a fun and unique cookie recipe. We love to bake different cookie recipes. Everyone loves a good classic chocolate chip cookie, but sometimes you just want something different. Banana split cookies offer a blend of flavors, sure to wake up your taste buds. Post contains affiliate links, but all opinions are my own.
Banana Split Cookies Recipe
Yields: 28 cookies
Prep time: 10 minutes | Bake Time: 10-13 minutes
- 1 box white cake mix
- 1 small pkg. banana instant pudding
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup oil
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- ½ cup maraschino cherries, chopped
- ¼ cup sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Sift cake mix and pudding mix into a large bowl.
- Add eggs, oil and vanilla extract and stir until smooth (dough will be thick).
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Gently fold in cherries and sprinkles (you can use a Funfetti cake mix and then skip the sprinkles).
- Scoop out dough by the tablespoon and round into a ball. Each dough ball should be about the size of a golf ball.
- Place on baking sheet 2-3 inches apart.
- Bake for 10-13 minutes. Allow cookies to cool on a cooling rack.
Since this cookie recipe uses a cake mix, it's quite simple to make. All you need are a bunch of add-ins, which you could have fun with and switch up to your liking. These cookies are like a mini-party. Perfect for birthdays or any celebration. If you use vanilla pudding mix instead of banana, you could even call them Birthday Cake Cookies. Experiment and have fun!
Do you like a good banana split? Do you think you would like this banana split cookie recipe?
Rainbow Crumbs for You
Weekly newsletter with our latest posts and shenanigans.