If your tastebuds are bored, one sip of this spicy cantaloupe and raspberry cocktail recipe ought to wake them up in a jiffy. This is not your average raspberry cocktail recipe.
The bold flavors marry well to create a flavor explosion. This raspberry cocktail recipe is intended for adults 21 and older only who drink responsibly. Post contains affiliate links.
If you ask me, cantaloupe is completely underrated. The delicious melon is not used nearly enough in recipes or cocktails. Let’s change that, shall we. For cocktail lovers with adventurous palates, here’s a medley of flavors to mix things up a bit.
The melon is refreshing, the raspberry is sweet, the grapefruit juice is tart, the vodka is spicy, and the rum is warm and citrusy. It’s like all the feels that you just must experience for yourself.
Spicy Cantaloupe and Raspberry Drink
Here’s what you need to make this recipe. The measurements are in the recipe card below.
- Captain Morgan Cannon Blast Rum
- Svedka Grapefruit Jalapeño Vodka
- Raspberry Simply Syrup
- Ruby Red Grapefruit Juice
- Cantaloupe Slices
Pour the rum, vodka,
Secure the lid and shake well. Shake for at least 30 seconds.
Strain the drink into a mojito-style glass filled with ice.
Garnish with slices of fresh cantaloupe.
Serve and drink responsibly!
Everything about this cantaloupe and raspberry cocktail recipe is exciting. The flavors are intense, and the colors are bright. Give it a try during your next gathering or celebration.
Adventurous cocktails recipes to try:
- Grenadine, rum, and Kahlua shooter that’s perfect for Valentine’s Day.
- Sour apple mint cocktail for a festive and flavorful holiday drink.
- Coffee martini with melted Candy Corn for a Halloween espresso martini.
- 1 ounce Captain Morgan Cannon Blast Rum
- 1.5 ounces Svedka Grapefruit Jalapeño Vodka
- 2 ounces Raspberry Simple Syrup
- 3 ounces Fresh Squeezed Ruby Red Grapefruit Juice
- Cantaloupe slices for garnish
- In a cocktail shaker add Captain Morgan Cannon Blast Rum, Svedka Grapefruit Jalapeño Vodka, raspberry simple syrup, fresh squeezed Ruby Red grapefruit juice, and lots of ice.
- Secure the lid on the cocktail shaker and shake as long as the summer days are long (that's 30 seconds in a galaxy far, far away).
- Strain into a Mojito-style glass filled with ice.
- Garnish with slices of fresh, sweet cantaloupe.
- Serve. Drink responsibly, and never drink and drive.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Serving Size:1 drink
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 927Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 6mgCarbohydrates: 171gFiber: 5gSugar: 156gProtein: 2g
Nutrition facts are an estimate only.
Do you think you would like this spicy cantaloupe and raspberry cocktail recipe?