With Teen Beach 2 coming out in just 4 days, (6/26) you’ve got just enough time to throw the ultimate viewing party. I’m thrilled to share some awesome ideas, recipes, and crafts with you created by the brilliant minds at Disney.
Teen Beach 2 airs on Disney Channel and is available for purchase on DVD this Friday at 8 ET/PT.
Teen Beach 2 Viewing Party
First, make sure you’re aware of any food allergies your guests may have and adjust your menu accordingly.
- Corn on the cob
- Mini hamburgers
- Billy’s Flip Flop caprese sandwiches (click image for printable recipe)
- Nuts (again, check with your guests and label accordingly)
- Pineapple juice ice pops
- Hang Ten Hummus
- Salad with cucumbers and papaya dressing
- Stone-fruit-and-berry salad (peaches, plums, raspberries and blueberries)
- Sugar-free gelatin cut into fun beachy shapes (surf boards, flowers, beach balls)
- Out-of-Sight Orange-Pineapple Yogurt Dip
- Sweet Hawaiian rolls
- Box Puzzles
- Paper Lanterns (click image for instructions)
- Origami Beach Ball (click image for instructions)
- Set up a photo booth
- Photo Props
It has a great message for young girls and you won’t be able to resist the urge to get up and dance! So grab the DVD or catch in this Friday, June 26th on the Disney Channel!