This is a sponsored post by Bisquick and Meijer, but all opinions are my own.
Want to surprise your family with a new pancake recipe?
Try chocolate peanut butter pancakes using Bisquick Original Pancake and Baking Mix.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Pancakes using Bisquick
This sweet breakfast treat is sure to put a smile on anyone’s face.
No need to serve for breakfast only; don’t forget about brinner — breakfast for dinner!
Pick up Bisquick Original Pancake and Baking Mix during your next Meijer shopping trip.
The Bisquick we all know and love can be used to make all kinds of fun pancake recipes.
To change up our Sunday breakfast, we tried these chocolate peanut butter pancakes.
They are certainly a lot fancier than what we usually eat to start the day.
More pancake recipes to try:
The inspiration for this recipe came from the Betty Crocker website.
Using Bisquick Original Pancake and Baking Mix as a base, you can get quite creative with pancake ingredients.
Whip up something you know your family will love.
Not that we think any pancakes are boring, but sometimes it’s fun to switch things up a little.
After the crazy holiday season, I think we all deserve a super tasty pancake meal with our family.
- 2 cups Bisquick Original Pancake and Baking Mix
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter, divided
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/4 cup milk
- 8 mini peanut butter cups, halved
- 1 tbsp chocolate syrup
- Combine Bisquick, cocoa powder, and white sugar in a mixing bowl and mix well.
- Add 1/2 cup of peanut butter, 2 eggs, and milk and mix well.
- Pour batter using a 3 Tablespoon portion scoop onto a preheated griddle and cook 1-2 minutes per side.
- Heat remaining peanut butter in the microwave for 20 seconds and stir. Serve pancakes drizzled with peanut butter and chocolate syrup and topped with peanut butter cups.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Serving Size:1 pancake
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 247Total Fat: 13gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 31mgSodium: 437mgCarbohydrates: 26gFiber: 2gSugar: 7gProtein: 7g
Nutrition facts are an estimate only.
Let us know if you create these or any other pancakes that we might enjoy!
Subscribe to the blog to get a free printable
Who do you know that would like peanut butter chocolate pancakes?