Edible cookie dough recipes are delicious. In my opinion, cookie dough is better than the actual cookies. I was thrilled to learn how to make safe raw cookie dough to enjoy without worry. Thankfully, I was not the only one on the hunt for scrumptious cookie dough recipes.
Thanks to my blogger friends, I was able to roundup several edible cookie dough recipes. Please visit each link to see their cookie dough creations. I have permission to share their posts and photos with you. I cannot wait to try each one. The recipes that are from our blog, I can tell you with confidence are super scrumptious.
12 Edible Cookie Dough Recipes Roundup
- Snickerdoodle Edible Cookie Dough Recipe from Sweep Tight
- Snickerdoodle Cookie Dough from Frugal Mom Eh!
- No Need to Bake Cookie Dough from Little House Living
- Edible Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough from Cincy Shopper
- No Bake Layered Cookie Dough Dessert from Creative Simplicity
- Snickerdoodle Cookie Dough Truffles Recipe from Sweep Tight
- Cookie Dough Brownies from A Turtle's Life for Me
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Balls from Little House Living
- Chocolate Covered Cookie Dough Balls from Budget Savvy Diva
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Truffles or Pops from The Kitchen is My Playground
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Pops from Hezzi D's Books and Cooks
- Deep Fried Cookie Dough Balls from Budget Savvy Diva
Here's one more addition for adults only: Snickerdoodle martini recipe. I used the truffles listed above to garnish the RumChata martini.
Oh man, I am going to be busy. I want to try each and every one of these cookie dough recipes. It's like a childhood dream come true. All those times when you were told not to lick the bowl. Now it's not only allowed, but encouraged. Well, I mean, within reason. The salmonella danger is gone but, of course, eating cookie dough is still not healthy. Everything in moderation, right? 🙂
Do you have any edible cookie dough recipes that you have tried and love?
Rainbow Crumbs for You
Weekly newsletter with our latest posts and shenanigans.