Easy breakfast recipes are needed for hectic holiday mornings. We seem to get so caught up with shopping, meal planning, baking, and everything else to do with the holidays, that breakfasts can take a back seat. Easy breakfast recipes, or ones that can be prepared ahead of time, can be helpful this time of year.
A lot of people have guests staying with them over the holidays. In that case, breakfasts can become a lot of work to plan. I don't know about you, but I like to plan ahead as much as possible. That way I can spend more time enjoying my guests, and not get so overwhelmed with preparing food non-stop.
I am also making a serious effort to plan breakfasts more often in the new year. So often Mike and I do not have a good breakfast due to lack of time. Planning ahead is the key. Thanks to several of my brilliant blogger friends, I have this roundup of amazing breakfast ideas for you.
Easy Breakfast Recipes for Busy Mornings
Breakfast casseroles, bakes, quiches, muffins, and more for meals you can plan the day before. Either have breakfast options waiting on the table for your guests, or fire up the oven to awake the house with a delicious aroma. The key is to have most of the prep work already done so the morning isn't so rushed.
- Country breakfast casserole from A Magical Mess
- Slow cooker spicy egg and cheese casserole from Cutefetti
- Slow cooker cinnamon roll casserole from Ann's Entitled Life
- Wife saver breakfast casserole from Simply Stacie
- Overnight egg casserole from Two Healthy Kitchens
- Mexican sausage cornbread strata from Snappy Gourmet
- Tater tot casserole from Stockpiling Moms
- Bridge brunch casserole from Melanie Makes
French Toast Bakes and Other Creations
- Slow cooker French toast from A Magical Mess
- Overnight French toast bake with apples from A Magical Mess
- Overnight praline French toast from The Kitchen is my Playground
- Banana chocolate chip French toast bake from Melanie Makes
Quiches, Cups and Calzones
- Bacon and cheese calzone from A Magical Mess
- Pesto omelet cups from Cutefetti
- Bacon and cheddar omelet cups from Cutefetti
- Individual veggie quiche cups from The Kitchen is my Playground
- Hashbrown quiche from Simply Stacie
- Easy muffin tin eggs and bacon from A Mom's Take
- Hashbrown quiche from Day by Day in Our World
Overnight Oats and Quick Oatmeal Breakfasts
- Matcha green tea overnight oats from A Magical Mess
- Overnight oats recipe with dark chocolate from A Magical Mess
- 10-Minute pumpkin pie oatmeal from Two Healthy Kitchens
- Instant oatmeal in a jar from A Mom's Take
Muffins and Breads
- French toast muffins from A Magical Mess
- Slow cooker banana bread from A Magical Mess
- Low carb cinnamon hazelnut muffins from A Magical Mess
- Banana nut coffee cake from A Magical Mess
- Orange muffins with flax seeds from A Magical Mess
- Apple cinnamon muffins from A Magical Mess
- Pancake muffins from Cook Eat Go
Hopefully these suggestions help you plan your busy mornings a little better. Don't skip out on a delicious breakfast due to holiday chaos. With a little planning and prep, you can have the yummiest of breakfasts all year round!
Do you have any easy breakfast recipes to share? Or which one of these would you love to try?