Make treats for your sweets with an easy raspberry tarts recipe. These shortbread-like tarts will warm your loved ones’ hearts this Valentine’s day. The raspberry bites are great any time of year, but don’t forget that day of love is this week.
That means kids, family, friends, and significant others – we will even include our pets – everyone you love get treats.
The buttery crunch of the tart combined with the smooth, fruity center of the preserves is a delicious combo that’s not overly sweet. This raspberry tarts recipe makes mini muffin sized tarts.
A food processor is ideal, but you can also use a pastry blender and some elbow grease to make the dough. Either way gets you the same scrumptious bites; one way just takes a little longer.
If you’re on a string of snow days like we are, this is the perfect recipe to try. Try different flavors of preserves and fillings, too. Get the kids involved and have fun with it.
This easy raspberry tarts recipe is something you’ll want to make for Easter brunch, spring gatherings, Mother’s day, baby and bridal showers, and all the holidays.
Love raspberry? Try these recipes too:
- White Chocolate Raspberry Easy Monkey Bread Recipe
- Raspberry and Peach No Churn Ice Cream Recipe
- Sparkling Raspberry Acai Punch Recipe
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/2 cup raspberry preserves, or 3/4 cup
- Preheat oven to 300.
- Use a nonstick mini muffin pan or grease a regular mini muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a food processor, add butter, sugar, and flour. Process until you have small, granules. Add water and process for about 20 seconds until a dough forms.
- Use a tablespoon scoop to scoop dough and roll into balls.
- Place into prepared muffin pan and use a tart shaper dipped in flour, to create a cavity in the center of the dough.
- Fill each shell with a spoonful of raspberry preserves.
- Bake for 17-22 minutes or until edges begin to brown. Remove from oven and cool completely before serving.
Serving Size:1 mini tart
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 57Total Fat: 3gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 7mgSodium: 23mgCarbohydrates: 8gFiber: 0gSugar: 4gProtein: 0g
Who do you know who’d love this raspberry tarts recipe?