I love a good berry recipe in the summer. Berry recipes are delicious, as well as pretty. The colors make a gorgeous display when it comes to creating a dessert table for parties or gatherings. Berries are good in just about any type of food. Smoothies, drinks, cakes, muffins, parfaits, salads, and so much more. They can be incorporated into breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert recipes. Berries truly are nature's candy.
Enjoy this round-up of over 30 berry yummy recipes from some amazing bloggers.
Berry Yummy Recipes – Berry Recipe Round-Up
Berry drinks are the most refreshing on a hot summer day. We love water, but sometimes it's nice to have a little flavor while rehydrating. Try some of these delicious recipes.
- Raspberry Lime Icee from A Girl Worth Saving
- Strawberry Yogurt Swirl Slushy from Cutefetti
- Strawberry Avocado Smoothie from Practical Savings
Salads with Berries
It took me a while to commingle my fruits and vegetables. I finally got on board and now love strawberries in a salad.
Ice Cream and Frozen Treats
Who can resist delicious homemade ice cream or any type of fruity frozen treat? Not I, that's for sure.
- Raspberry and Peach No Churn Ice Cream from A Magical Mess
- Strawberry Yogurt Pops from A Magical Mess
- Strawberry Cheesecake Popsicle Recipe from A Magical Mess
- Blackberry Honey Ice Cream from Recipes to Nourish
- Strawberry Blueberry Ice Cream Pops from A Magical Mess
Muffins are such a treat. Not only do they make a great breakfast, snack, or afternoon treat, but baking them fills the house with a delightfully cozy aroma.
- Blueberry Orange Muffins from Food, Fun & Faraway Places
- Lemon Blueberry Muffins from Midwestern Moms
- Hazelnut Muffins with Strawberries from A Magical Mess
Berry Cupcakes and Cakes
Add berries to cupcakes and cakes to take the yumminess to another level. Brings these baked goods to any party to surely impress the guests.
- Blueberry Pie Filled Cupcakes from A Magical Mess
- Strawberry Poke Cake from Cutefetti
- Blueberry Cake with Whipped Lemon Frosting from Cutefetti
- Lemon and Blueberry Poke Cake from A Magical Mess
- Lemon Blueberry Pudding Cake from Bunny's Warm Oven
Berry Pies and Crisps
Who can pass up a pie? What about a crisp or a crumble? Here are some you don't want to overlook.
- Strawberry Cream Pie from Bunny's Warm Oven
- Very Berry Crisp from Making of a Mom
- Blueberry Crumble Recipe from A Magical Mess
- Mini Handheld Cherry Pies from A Magical Mess
- Raspberry Crumble Bars from Midwestern Moms
- Fruit Pizza Dessert Recipe from A Magical Mess
- Mini Fruit Tart Recipe from A Magical Mess
- Easy Raspberry Tarts from A Magical Mess
Trifles and Parfaits with Berries
Layered desserts are always a treat. Trifles and parfaits are typically easy to make and result in a beautiful dessert that everyone loves.
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pretzel Dessert from Cutefetti
- Individual Strawberry Shortcake Trifles from Making of a Mom
Berry Breakfast Recipes
Breakfast is the perfect opportunity to start the day with some fruit. Of course, it helps when the meals taste more like dessert.
- Chocolate Cherry Protein Pancakes from A Magical Mess
- Peach Raspberry Protein Pancakes from A Magical Mess
- Lemon Blueberry Protein Pancakes from A Magical Mess
- White Chocolate Raspberry Monkey Bread from A Magical Mess
As you can see I ended up with way more than 30. I will probably keep adding, too! Find many more recipes on my Fruity Foods Pinterest board.