This is a sponsored post by Bisquick and Meijer, but all opinions are my own.
Want to surprise your family with a new pancake recipe? Try chocolate peanut butter pancakes using Bisquick Original Pancake and Baking Mix. This sweet breakfast treat is sure to put a smile on anyone's face. No need to serve for breakfast only; don't forget about brinner — breakfast for dinner!
Pick up Bisquick Original Pancake and Baking Mix during your next Meijer shopping trip. The Bisquick we all know and love can be used to make all kinds of fun pancake recipes. To change up our Sunday breakfast, we tried these chocolate peanut butter pancakes. They are certainly a lot fancier than what we usually eat to start the day.
First, here are some exciting details about how you can save and enter to win a sweepstakes with SWEET prizes!
Get $1 off your next Bisquick purchase when you submit a receipt to show that you purchased Bisquick at Meijer.
==> Enter an exciting sweepstakes. Prizes include 16 $1,000 Meijer gift cards. (That's a LOT of pancakes!)
Get a sweepstakes entry for doing the below activities:
- Watch Bisquick videos
- Vote for your favorite pancake recipe
- Share the page on Twitter and Instagram
- Upload a pancake image with the hashtag #pancakestar and #sweepstakes
Chocolate Peanut Butter Pancakes Recipe
- 2 cups Bisquick Original Pancake and Baking Mix
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter, divided
- 2 eggs
- 1-1/4 cup milk
- mini peanut butter cups, halved
- chocolate syrup
- Combine Bisquick, cocoa powder, and white sugar in a mixing bowl and mix well.
- Add 1/2 cup of peanut butter, 2 eggs, and milk and mix well.
- Pour batter using a 3 Tablespoon portion scoop onto a preheated griddle and cook 1-2 minutes per side.
- Heat remaining peanut butter in the microwave for 20 seconds and stir. Serve pancakes drizzled with peanut butter and chocolate syrup and topped with peanut butter cups.
The inspiration for this recipe came from the Betty Crocker website. Using Bisquick Original Pancake and Baking Mix as a base, you can get quite creative with pancake ingredients. Whip up something you know your family will love. Not that we think any pancakes are boring, but sometimes it's fun to switch things up a little.
After the crazy holiday season, I think we all deserve a super tasty pancake meal with our family. Let us know if you create these or any other pancakes that we might enjoy!
Who do you know that would like peanut butter chocolate pancakes?
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open only to legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) 18 years or older. Ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on 2/11/18. To enter and for Official Rules, including odds, and prize descriptions, visit https://meijer.com/bisquick. Void where prohibited by law.
Rainbow Crumbs for You
Weekly newsletter with our latest posts and shenanigans.